Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Elizabeth here it is... this is more of a girl thing though..

Jobs I've held:
1. pilkington
2. Chandler Hospital
3. Kmart Pharmacy

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Phoenix
2. LA
3. Florida Beach

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. ferris beuler's day off
2. better off dead
3. family guy

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. I do nothing I feel guilty about

Places I Have Lived:
1. Hawaii
2. Texas
3. Arizona
4. Pennylvania
5. Georgia

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. She is hot.. She'll come to me

Places I have Been on Vacation?
1. Hawaii, Washington, Utah, DC, Cali, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee,

Favorite Foods
1. all

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. I get in the doghouse?

Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. email
2. school site (homework)
3. others..

Best 1st kisses landmarks.

1. church parking lot

Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. i dunno

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

yay! :) thanks Scott!